At present, Android devices have successfully managed to throw impressive effect on people’s modern life. Android tablets gain advantages over other tablets available in the market for their user-friendly interface, diverse apps and more favorable prices. With a whole new range of tablets exploded in the electronic market, this put consumers who want to get an Android tablet into a big dilemma. To make a wise investment in an Android tablet, first of all you should acquaint yourself with what features a best Android tablet have on earth. Just scroll down to figure out.
- Processor: The heart of the any computing device. Lower end tablets install 600 MHz processor, but it is important to select a device with at least 1 GHz processor or you will experience noticeable delay. CortexA8 1GHz and NVIDIA's Tegra 1GHz are the popular 1GHz processors.
- Display size and resolution: Popular display sizes are 7 inch and 10 inch. It is mainly depend on your requirement. If you would like to use the table as quick web surfing device only at home and would like a large screen, you would definitely prefer 10 inch tablet. But if you want to bring your tablet around everywhere and enjoy, then you would definitely want to get 7 inch tablet.
- Operating System: Android 4.4 is the latest popular version and you want to look for it. It is known to be faster than previous versions and any other lower versions are not recommended. Android was originally developed to be used with smaller sized smart phones. If you prefer Windows OS based tablet PC, you should be prepare to spend few hundred dollars more because Windows OS requires higher computing power and the expensive OS license fee too.
- Internet 3G and Wi-Fi: This requirement is also depend on how you want to use your tablet. If you want to keep your tablet PC with you all the time, you would probably want to buy 3G supported version. But you need to spend few hundred dollars more in the 3G supported version. You can still bring around your Wi-Fi only version tablet PC and enjoy the Internet at various places since many public libraries, book stores, coffee shops, and airports provides free public Wi-Fi hotspot services.
- Camera and Video recording: Does it have Camera? In rear or front or both? What is the pixel size? At least front camera is necessary, so you can video chat. Also you want to check if it supports 720 HD or Full HD video recording.
- Touch Screen: Capacitive or Resistive? Capacitive is better over resistive screen, but some prefers resistive. Capacitive screen detects the touch when touched with a electrical conductor such as human body. Resistive screen detects the touch when pressure on the screen is detected. It is more often better to work with fingernails or sharper object such as stylus than finger. Also make sure that it supports multi touch which is required for multi finger zoom in and out.
- Battery power: How long does the battery last? iPad is known to last 10 hours of web surfing, watching movie, and listening music. In fact, if you can get from Android device with 10 hours support, it has very good battery.
- Other connectivity and ports: USB, Bluetooth, 4G, HDMI output
- Other features: Accelerometer, GPS, Gyroscope.